Saturday, May 2, 2015

What Time is it?

 

I'm sure most of you immediately filled that in with the same answer...

But, it is also preview time! As I lurk all three pages for new responses and reports, I have done some extra playing myself. You know, now that I actually have the time to play my own game instead of just editing and adding to it. Most of the issues I found are detail bugs. For example, Miko still talking as if Silver is there on their date night when Silver is in your party...Or Tenshi's bowl of food being on the counter when he isn't there.

So, needless to say, my fix list has grown quite big. It's great news, because the more I get fixed now, the better it is in the future. Less hassle with new additions to the game, more satisfying gameplay, etc...But enough about that, let's make some fap jokes.

Also, this is a weird time to mention this, but the nightmares can be skipped if you REALLY don't want to deal with that feature. Maybe because you don't want to kill the vibes you have from 'other' features...Anyways, if this is the case, there is always a blue switch close by at the start of the dream sequence [if it is playable, that is]. The blue switch is pretty much an early eject button. There will be various rewards for completing them, so it's a good idea to get used to them if you plan to hunt after certain items in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment