Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Sleep Depravity and Previews

 

I haven't been active online today to check the comments, and to be honest I am going to crash soon after this short update. Anyways, time to fiddle around in my bag of goodies and give you previews of what I am working on.


Izu's job system. Since he technically is a separate actor, he doesn't automatically retain everything Izuna has upon changing. The system being one that mirrors Izuna's, meaning he should gain/lose everything she does in order to keep everything static upon switching genders.


'Manning up' Elliot and Misaki. I noticed late in their creation that they still looked slightly feminine in their builds. I am much more used to drawing females, so I didn't realize that they weren't proportioned right. The edits may look slight, but Misaki and Elliot seem more masculine now.


Izuna's bust. While she has her bare busts in the game, she still needs those changes for her clothes. I am working on getting at least her default shirt edits done.

The wiki page. Tenshi and Vladimir now have their basic walkthroughs up. 4/5 npcs in total are posted, with Silver remaining to be added in soon. Probably tomorrow.


While this doesn't seem like a lot, these things require a good amount of work. One thing being worked on that doesn't have a visual preview yet is the health/stamina gain system. After being discussed, we have decided that this will be tied in with battles as a sort of 'level up' mechanic. Certain stats might also be increased this way, depending on the creature being battled.



With everything said, I will be back on after replenishing my energy...

2 comments: