Friday, May 29, 2015

Elle Compatibility + Anal Options

 

I know these updates might seem kind of boring by now, as I always tell you I am working on the Izu system. Well, you will be glad to know that Elle now has dialogue changes based on your gender. They aren't HUGE changes, but they are enough to prevent weirdness when talking to her as a male.

I also have some Izu x Elle scene ideas sketched out, so she will probably be the first npc with male protagonist options for H scenes. With that said, I had originally wanted the Dagon scene to be anal, but was still working on the new internal shots at the time. Now you have a choice of both when the scene comes up.

Since I have already brought up npc dialogue, I will tell you in advance that there will be 4 different versions of each npc conversation.

1 - Female player - Female npc
2 - Male player - Female npc 
3 - Male player - Male npc
4 - Female player - Male npc

Only some of the conversations need editing, as some actually are pretty neutral in their gender implications. But the ones that make obvious references to player/npc sex will have various versions to fit with the appropriate gender match up. Even though it's a lot of work, this is one of those parts that are actually easy to put in. It's just really tedious...

No comments:

Post a Comment