Thursday, May 7, 2015

Tweaks and Previews

 

Have you ever created something once and thought it looked ok, but then kept trying to create the same thing for a long time to the point of improving noticeably to yourself? And then you take the most recent version of that thing and compare it to your older versions? Well, that's what happened when I went to look back on the futa cocks after making the male ones...So guess what I am redrawing?

I'm also adding more to the smaller features, such as the npc reactions to room entry. The one with the most focus is Izuna's room. There are several combinations so far, but I think it's safe to say that not every location will have as many variations. One follower-combo possible for her room is having all 3 males in your party. Entering the room with all males following you will make them flustered and assume you brought them all there for specific reasons...

Also, to toy around more with the eventual playable male feature, I have been adding parts to Izu's folder. Creating his cock sizes, clothes, and of course arousal-based facial expressions. Though, I am starting to reconsider some of them now.


These are some of the more visually pleasing aspects of what I am working on outside of bugfixing, others are either ones that I don't think have 'good' previews yet or are ones that can't have them. [Like script work...]

No comments:

Post a Comment