Saturday, June 27, 2015

New Beginnings

 

It really shouldn't be a secret by now that the entire Collars development team is pro-equality. I mean, come on...It would be a bit hypocritical to work on a game with homosexual content in it and NOT support it in real life, right? Anyways, to celebrate a day that has been LONG overdue, I have reached into my stash of sketches to present to you some of the new male/male scene ideas.


These are sketches, so if they are used, there will likely be some changes to the main file. For example, I usually don't really put much effort into the hands or penis of characters until I draw the digital line art. Many small annoyances or 'off' details get mended in the digital stage.

Another small note: I apologize for my declining frequency of activity, as I have a new job. You tend to prioritize sleep in these situations, but I will be making progress this week in the game.

 ~~Equality for All~~

8 comments:

  1. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a homosexual myself, but i have to say they seem pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a question i made miko hang out with me but how do i make her stop...? dont know what to do after

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One more thing how to gain carisma?

      Delete
    2. Talk to the mirror in your own room

      Delete
    3. how about reputation only way i see it is douse water on the guy and the statue and ya can only do it 4 times each

      Delete
    4. " Also, due to a shorthand of certain necessary functions and skill increases in the game, a cheat pad has been added to the game. You get it in the same box as the collars on day 2, and you manually enter codes in for cheaty gains. Since reputation is the hardest to find and get right now, you can have the code to gain 1000 reputation points: Hatersgonnahate." Cit. - You can also get pregnant and give the child to the farmer.

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear more from you. Don't feel worried about being busy at times, if you can only update us/answer our questions every so often, it's fine. Just keep us in the loop when you get the time to, don't skip priority on things that are immediately important, such as a job! ^^

    ReplyDelete