Sunday, December 20, 2015

Judgement Day



Since suggestions have officially come to a halt, it is time to make a decision. So, I hope you all got your chance to post and had a good bit of fun reading on ones submitted by your peers.

I know I have been pressed for time lately, so I have been making small changes to the game, as well as bug fixing it. You all already know about the remodel for Tomoko, but I am also making more dialogue conversions for Misaki and Tomoko since they have most of their resources prepared. Elliot should follow up behind them soon enough,  as he already has a profile teaser in the cheat room. To be honest, I am a little concerned with the next release. I know you guys want a patched version, but there are a few holes in the game as of now from the loss of npc content. With this, there will undoubtedly be some serious issues I might overlook, so I really want you to keep this in mind even though I am trying to catch everything before release.


Also, now Izuna isn't the only woman who can go through the 'fun' that is childbirth! Female npcs who have been knocked up now no longer stay in their 3rd trimester for all eternity. Npc kids will have dialogue based on whether or not you had a part in making them. Small change, all children now react differently to Izuna if she has been turned into Izu or not.

10 comments:

  1. Have you made a decision or are you in the process of making a decision?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I suspected the new characters would be chosen after December and this was a progress post. Well it was obvious there would be hiccups so don't worry about it, if we were that easily troubled by bugs and mishaps we would've waited till you finished the entire game.

    The current birth scene seems rather serious(or maybe it's just me), I feel like it goes against the vibe of the game. Is it still open to change?
    I feel like it would be better if it were a tad ambiguous and comical while the character was pure, and "fetishy" while corrupted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm. Drat. Just as I noticed the suggestion box even existed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, did Silver get the axe too, or was it just Vladimir?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both and some demon npcs as well.

      Delete
    2. Are the Kitsune still in the game?

      Delete
    3. Or by demon npcs did you mean members of The Company or something?

      Delete
  5. Maaaan, it's been an eternity ever since the last time I've came (lol) here.
    I focus my time on studies for months and when I come back... I see this?

    The project was destroyed and burned to ashes...
    ... and then you took the ashes and turned them into DIAMONDS!
    On a side note, is the obligatory MGS reference here yet? XD

    Even though that blow caused some massive damage, I see the situation is still looking pretty good, all things considered. The fact that nobody began foaming from the mouth yet gives me a nice amount of hope.

    I look forward to the future game-changing update and new characters. :D

    And we all gotta stay optimistic!
    Now that Silver's gone, nothing's stopping Izuna from going 150% of the way with Miko!
    Heheheheheheh... Hahahahahahahaha...
    *ahem*
    That did not happen.

    Well, it's good to be back here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need some basic instructions here.
    HOW DO I BEGIN WORKING AT THE HOSPITAL?

    There are no clear instructions as to where I'm supposed to go, and which thing I'm supposed to activate. I feel that I've tried activating every single thing in the hospital, to no avail.

    I've spent forty(!) minutes walking around that place, and all I've been able to find is apparently too complicated for my derp character. Help would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a big bug, in the last build you couldn't even enter the job room in the hospital. Give it all time.

      Delete