Friday, December 11, 2015

Here and There...



Just popping in and giving off previews of the current progress...I am utilizing the shrinking window of free time to push the outfit remakes for Tomoko. Thankfully, she didn't have many parts made yet, so I am almost finished.
After this, I will be maintaining the suggestion box, which I have been kind of lazy about since there were more suggestions than I originally expected. I'm impressed really, and flattered. Since suggestions seem to be slowing down, we might begin the decision making on that shortly, so now would be the last call for any final ideas. As always, thank you for the kind words and support, you guys are awesome!

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget to read mine, I hope you like it. =3
    it's signed - From: Izelith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed that the bug reports have been unanswered recently

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, she looks so damn great in teh light bondage.. aww you can't tease me like that~
    Still, i hope there is harder stuff than light bondage, totally must have nipple chains and all that... can't live without those. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it's totally dat blindfold... DAT BLINDFOLD!! ARRGGGh.
      It's so awesome it's almost cheating. Btw i don't see a lot of blindfold use anywhere these days not in games, not in hentai, or anywhere else.. what a waste. But, it's one FAT plus in my book any day to any game that makes use of it, hell yes.

      Delete