Sunday, January 3, 2016

Selected Characters



     After running the decision through the team and discussing our picks, we have finally come to a solid agreement on the characters! While things worked over and we ended up keeping Silver, 2 new males have been selected to be main targets! We also have some submissions that we really liked, but had formulated better plans for in the game, so there are some new sub npcs as well~! Keep in mind that since these were suggestions and freely donated, that the dev team has full use rights of the new characters, to avoid future issues like the one that called for the character contest in the first place. However, the gloating rights and utter awesomeness of seeing your creation being worked with on a public game should be worth it~!

And now, the new NPCS...

Dominic and Gabriel!


And, the new SUB-NPCS...

Jezebeth
Junko
Akane
[Voodoo cult enthisiast, name still pending]


~~A small reminder to the creators, I am still designing rough sketches for the characters, and am about to design their outfits. If you have ANY specific preferences, please let me know. Otherwise, I will make one based on the rest of their description.~~


     I would like to thank everybody who submitted their ideas, even if they weren't on the lists above. In a harsh turn of events, I wanted to ask my players what they wanted to see in a character instead of drafting out new ones. There were many good suggestions, and it was difficult agreeing on only a few favorites between all of us behind Collars, but we ended up picking the ones that we felt fit in the most. I know there have been several rough patches, what with jobs keeping us busy during the holidays and unfortunate cuts to the game, so I apologize for this delaying everything. Oh, that reminds me...


SURPRISE~!!

     I did manage to sneak in a little bit of free time here and there to make 3 new H scenes!! So there, I wasn't completely unproductive~ And 2 of them are the much needed kitsune loss scenes for the female encounter! One for Izu [and futa Izuna], and one for Izuna! Here is a little tease screenshot of them both:



    Next, I might work on some alternative scenes for the male and futa versions of the kitsunes. Or another genderbend npc scene, I haven't decided where to start just yet. The other scene that has been added is a Misaki x Izuna one, the first genderbent npc scene added to the game so far!

   Once I have all of the details confirmed, I will have some npc/sub npc previews up here for you all to enjoy. As always, thanks for being so patient with us, it means everything to me!

23 comments:

  1. :OOOOOOO

    My suggestion got used!!!! This is very exciting~ Especially since I had lamented not writing up a full character sheet while I had the chance. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for the new NPCs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess my idea was not used or is kept for something else.
    If not used then that's a pity, but i still look forward to seeing what you guys had created so far. ^^)v

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i'm a bit sad my character didn't get in but i kinda understand since i keep forgetting when i'm on the computer to say more about my character...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Say are you guys still open to ideas/suggestions or have I miss the deadline?
    Either way I look forward to these new npcs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! You used my suggestion! I'm really looking forward to seeing Akane and the other chosen characters in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, my suggestion of Dominic made the cut. =3
    I'm so happy right now.

    Now as for his outfit I'm not shear what to tell you aside from the fact that I imagined him wearing a leather jacket, like a biker. everything else I think of regarding his outfit is fairly generic. So what ever you come up with will be fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny thing is we thought him to be more the cold and refined type, chuu. Gweeh!

      Delete
    2. I would be OK with that too. I'm just so happy he made it in. X3

      Delete
  7. Hi is it just me or In the latest version 2.61 or something like that> When you walk up the stairs,you notice that someone is in the shower,the char moves there and then it freezes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You entered from i think the right part of the stairs it's bugged there

      Delete
    2. Yeah thanks, it did work :D

      Delete
    3. I could have a dozen arms and hold three bug nets in each but catching all those bugs would be hard, chuu.

      Delete
  8. "he holds dearly onto a sense of control that you would be hard pressed to take from him" Please let us take it from him

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creator of Gabriel Here:

    Very happy to see my suggestion made it as one of the two NPC's. I check the forums periodically, if the makers of the game has any questions they'd like to ask we could work out a way to keep in contact.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welllll... there would be ways, chuu. But depending on which one you choose, you'd be faced with different avaliability from different members... and you want either Nekomama or me, chuu. I'd be avaliable through Skype or email, chuu.

      Delete
    2. How about email?

      Delete
    3. That would be pawsthegreatandmighty@gmail.com
      Hope to hear from you soon!

      Delete
  10. A question: How do you raise your reputation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not many ways right now, chuu. It's mostly just laying around for now, since we have more pressing matters on our heads now.

      Delete
  11. Not meant to be rushing you, but have you any plan on predicting the next releasing date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does the most recent post answer your question, chuu?

      Delete