Sunday, August 16, 2015

Bleh...

 

The important part is over, and we have a place to stay for now, but most everything else still needs set up. Because we lack many important items and resources, we have found all this free time on our hands until things get set back up. And with this free time comes cabin fever...Which has to be staved off by entertaining yourself! I managed to get the male and female kitsune profiles complete. So help yourself to these two previews!



 

Unfortunately, we don't have internet, so I am using this scarce opportunity to update you all while I have it. An important note on the male and herm kitsunes: the cocks will be very feral, taking on a more beastly shape and color. So, hopefully there won't be any shocks when they take off their clothes upon beating you...

 

 Oh, and it's been confirmed, the herm kitsune WILL get a redesign, so expect her to get some work next.This is mainly to reflect her bodily changes, as well as to get better detail in her profiles to match up to the other 2 now.

7 comments:

  1. Mnnnh, they'r looking so fucka- I mean, so nice, Nekomama, chuu...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Nekomatic! I'm glad you're ok and will continue your work :)
    Those two pictures are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^I agree with those ones above me.
    About the poll; When You say Merfolk do you mean Nereids, Mermaids and the Naga?

    Also: Did you know? https://www.lewdgamer.com/2015/08/11/rpg-maker-mv-new-dev-tools/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the Naga would fall into the 'Snake type' choice. Merfolk is the gender neutral term I use for mermaids and mermen.

      Delete
    2. Also: No, I did not. This is actually pretty interesting!

      Delete