Friday, March 6, 2015

To wait, or release early...

 

It seems that even after all this time and waiting, that not everything that we wanted has been implemented yet...I can't honestly say what the estimated time of the next release will be, but it may take a while. Maybe. It is questionable at this point. We have all been pretty busy adding, changing, removing, completely redesigning or other wise planning many features and aspects of the game. [Again, sorry for the lack of activity guys and gals.] My concern is what you all would prefer: to stick it out a little longer to obtain all the features we planned, or release the unfinished new version early and wait on the other aspects to fill in. [Note of caution: if the latter is picked, some of the new features might not make sense or seem like they don't have much reason to be there.]


So, how do you guys feel?

4 comments:

  1. If the features make more sense with a later release, then I'd be fine with waiting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree if you do something do it well not fast. also I love your work and the art for this game is some of the best that I have ever seen.

      Delete
  2. So, no hotfix on 1.7?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind waiting if that's best for you. Posting on the blog during longer waits makes it easier on us though.

    ReplyDelete