Thursday, March 19, 2015

Explanation Summary For Delays

 

Alright, since some of these problems don't seem to be clearing up as soon as I wanted, I might as well fill you all in on WHY the game update is delayed. 

First off, I apologize again as it sucks to wait on something you really get into playing, even after seeing promises of cool new features and stuff that will be there. I know, as I have played several games, of the hentai and non-hentai varieties. However, several members of the entire dev team have run into their own difficulties. With me it has mainly been a mix of handling a family, severe depression, and unfortunate family problems. But some of the other members are going through shit too, I won't explain their issues as it is more personal, but basically a shitstorm caught all of us up. This is why I have been absent on forums, and general online activity.


I really didn't want to pull you guys into this, but after this long I feel that it is only fair that you knew why the game is getting pushed more than it should. This doesn't mean I quit working on the game, as I do enjoy working on it. But as of late, it has been challenging with everything else going on. Again, I am really sorry for the delays, but hopefully this gives you an idea as to why. I should have some previews up within a few days, so that will make up for the sad post.

4 comments:

  1. Hey we understand, personal life should come first before the rest of us even if they complain you should ignore them and deal with your problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say this. You and your dev team are practically a family but not by blood. This is a case of you choosing your family. I hope you under stand what i am saying.

    ReplyDelete