Thursday, June 3, 2021

Scales and Stripes


     As I patch the current game up and try to fine tune some other areas, I have been leaking steady previews of the next feral encounter art: Nagas! Currently, the entire profile system for them is nearly ready, but won't be added until I have every scene crafted for them as to not end up playing my least favorite game of them all...Catch up.



I haven't drawn really any 'scaley' anthro characters all that much before...So this was new ground for me, and I feel like I did pretty good. I am on the fence about making them an 'outfit' so to speak, as they already aren't completely naked per se [they have fully naked versions where the sex parts are exposed, of course]...The slit on their genital area is supposed to be more of a cloaca sort of part where the naughty parts are kept inside until they are 'needed'...Might add some later, might not.

 

2 comments:

  1. If we want to throw money at the dev team to help with development is there a way to do so?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are looking into a way to do this, as I have 0 experience setting this up and a lot of donation options have shown to be...risky...with nsfw content.

      Delete