Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Repairs and Remakes

 

As I get closer to my update checkpoints and fix errors, I look through the older scenes in the game. Now, I am putting more effort into the scenes than I did a year ago. Plus, I have gotten better at drawing in certain areas. Comparing the new scenes to some of the first ones in the game, it looks like the old ones need replaced. This isn't going to be an immediate change, as it's not really a priority, but I will be re-editing or even flat out re-drawing the older scenes to make sure there is not as big of a quality gap with the new ones.


With that said, once I am finished with the last 3rd portion of Vlad's scene conversion for Izu, I might release the new update and work on the monster encounter designs. Or I might squeeze in those Silver and Miko conversion dates before I do this, I already have the sketches done after all.

Also, the 'details and features' page has some new changes to better show off the progress being made if you want to go check that out. 

 

 

--Edit: Old and New Previews--

I couldn't resist. I made new sketches for the male and female kitsune encounters, as well as the male lagomorph encounter. I never displayed these sketches due to the 'ehhhh, needs work' quality of them, but they have been collecting dust ever since the futa kitsune was being tested in-game.The old versions are to the left, and the new ones are to the right.


I am only letting you guys see upper body shots, because what fun would it be to let you see the whole preview before it's at least ready to be put in the game? They still need edits in the digital step of the process, but I am happy with the new designs so far. I may remake the futa kitsune as well, seeing as how she was finished solely as a test piece, and not a final draft. So, there may be a new futa kitsune preview along with the female lagomorph [I am debating redrawing her, as I actually like most of her design for now...].

3 comments:

  1. I would not mind to look at the monster scenes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to all of these.
    Do you eventually plan to replace all your old works?

    ReplyDelete