Monday, July 13, 2015

Blackmail and Mind Breaking

 

Looks like I lied on the last post...Not EVERY new scene will be Izu-based. I went through the game and skimmed through the planned scenes...I almost forgot about the blackmail events that were planned in. Ryu, your coworker at the guild, now has extra scenes being made after you meet 2 criteria: Have anal sex with Tenshi at the guild, and have already learned the job skill from him as well as completing his first H scene for that skill. This will prompt him to blackmail you, which leads to a series of scenes where you have sex with him. 

The scene writing changes after multiple completions, describing Izuna's mental breaking as she starts to slowly enjoy the blackmail sex more and more as she becomes more submissive to his advances. There could be more Izuna scenes, but I mentioned before that I want to focus mainly on the Izu ones.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds very interesting! Glad to hear more about whats in progress with this wonderful game. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks~

      I'm trying to make a good chunk of progress for the next release.

      Delete
  2. Wow, this game is getting more and more various fetishes in it.
    Looking forward to the next update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had many planned, but still on the dashboard.

      Delete