Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Nekomatic Likes A Thing

 

As beta testing progress gets smoother with all the new patch ups, I figured I would at least recommend something nice as you waited. [Once the release is out, I will be back up on the forums~]


Anywho, I recently stumbled upon a very interesting game demo: Yandere Simulator.

Personally, I love it. Even though it is technically not a 'game' yet, but more of a debugged tester version of a future game, I freaking love it. You get to equip panties for different perks, class subjects make you better in the ways of yandere, etc. It is free to download, but it does lag a bit if you don't have good pc upgrades. Seriously, go try this out, or atleast read about it here while we wait for the testing to come out~


Anyways, as always I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment