Sunday, December 14, 2014

Eye Candy Maps

Paws, part of the Collars dev team, has been working herself to the bone for the past few days with all the map files for the game. Now, I am fairly decent at a few things concerning the game...Mapping is NOT one of these things. 

 
Here are some of the remodeled maps to look at~








 Nearly ALL the map files have been enhanced or completely redone to look way better. There have also been some new maps added and even a few sidequests. Paws has done an awesome job on these, so please show your appreciation~

The only set back that might happen is some errors with aligning events or portal connections. I will try to set these up as well as I can to fit each other in the 1.6 release. I am working on adding the 2nd dinner orgy before releasing it.

10 comments:

  1. Very nice lookin. Some of the best lookin detail rpg maps Iv seen. I almost want to say a little "Earthbound-eske" as far as all the small touches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really? I kind of see it now, since you mentioned it.

      Delete
  2. Seems to be coming along nicely indeed. The map never really bothered me before, but it seems there's always room for improvement. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to keep everything improving if I can. Thanks a bunch for the kind words~

      Delete
  3. How does one open the cheat room/do alchemy things. More importantly get futa cock things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cheat room is under one of the town trees. In the locker, you will find some of the items you need. [Also some are sold by Eve at Sinfully Good]

      Delete
  4. good job by the way it would be cool to get the update on new years eve
    to welcome the new year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Same to you~
      Merry X-mas! [even though I replied late > <']

      Delete