Monday, April 28, 2014

Progress!


Alright, so I was advised by some of you to start a blog for my game updates.

It's been a while since I have used anything like this, so if I make some mistakes or fatal errors, please forgive me. Since my last preview, I have made some very slight progress in the game. Elle will now only be available at her apartment after 20 affection levels. You will still see her in the hospital, but she should say something along the lines of 'I can't talk now, lets continue this after work', prompting you to only converse at her place from this point on. Silver still has a mere 3 lines of conversation, so he is completely unobtainable for now. I also plan on adding undead monsters in the cemetery, as there are demon monsters in spire woods. Miko and Vladimir are topped at their affection levels for now, filling up their max 30 conversations. I plan on raising it to 50 per character after they all have enough development each.

 

Oh, right, I don't think I have explained this before. For every 10 conversations, your friendship 'levels up' with each character.  


Acquaintance > Friend > Good Friend > Best Friend > H partner

You also have a hygiene bar that depletes everytime you sleep or do something that dirties you up. If it gets too low, characters will refuse to start the social menu.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting,
    Is there a pregnancy function or will be? It's cool if not the game still look great,
    Also, it's a sim type of game right?
    So Is there mood traits(like, 'sadistic', 'love anal', 'vicious' etc.)? that could affect H scenes or general behavior? That could be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like there to be, as I find impregnation and pregnancy in a game pretty hot.
    However, it really depends if I can squeeze it in there. If I could add it in, I would love it to be similar to the system in Violated Heroine. But that might be hard to pull off...

    Well, it's more like you learn skills. Anal, cunnilingus, bondage, paizuri, ect.
    Obviously, you don't need to 'learn' vaginal sex as it's pretty basic for anybody.
    But certain sex scenes can only be played with certain skills.
    If you mean the datable characters, they have their preferences in kinks.
    For example:
    Vladimir is a bondage and S&M person, and Elle would be sexually assertive.

    Also, since this is in progress still, I am always open to new suggestions and feature ideas.

    ReplyDelete