Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cocks and Foxes

Along with tweaking the battle system, I have been 'remodeling' the cocks I have drawn out for npcs. Mainly, making them look more like penises. So far, this has only been done for the males, but the futa cocks will be enhanced as well. Speaking of, the cock size system for male npcs is nearly complete~



I also wanted to announce some changes to the overall game: npcs might run by a weekly schedule in future versions of the game. This means that they will have 7 different locations they will show up at, to take out some of the monotony you usually see in dating sim games. With this, it should also boost the overall development and story around the npcs.]


That, and we might completely redo the day system, to make it work with a seasons script the dev team has been debating over. This change will take a while, however, as it would be one of the most tedious changes we could make to the game. If implemented, the seasons script would add for lots of unique variations to the game, such as events.


Anywho, just updating you all on what is currently undergoing work in terms of the game.

1 comment:

  1. I think giving npcs a weekly schedule is an amazing idea! I was thinking of including it in a game I'm making as well. BTW This game is fucking awesome! Just thought I'd let you know :3

    ReplyDelete