Monday, July 7, 2014

Possible Delay on Updates



Hey everyone, I have some unfortunate news. Due to some hard hits in my personal life, my living situation will not be stable and I might have to move within the week. This will make it difficult to update and improve the game for this period of time. I really hate to be 'that' guy when it comes to making sexy games, but I don't know how this will all play out. I am terribly sorry for the inconvinience, and will try to get stable and back to the game as soon as I can.

2 comments:

  1. How terrible. An unstable life is a stressful one, and it's exhausting to live on the edge...wondering when things will get better.

    I wish you all the best, and please, take care of yourself first before the game. The game can wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch, been there. i hope everything works out.

    ReplyDelete