Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Core



      For the last few months, Paws and I have stated that we want to get all the system bits
and main scripts done before we make a major release on the game, which we have nicknamed 'The Core'....Well, we are pleased to announce that we have completed the most basic level of the release...

While there are still SOME systems to put in, they are all npc-related, and would be better to get added in together with the new character designs. The major ones are all complete, and the beginner town + surrounding maps are done. There is a bit of saucy content in the core, but most of this will be added in through future releases.

But the main 'tutorial' quest line is complete and most of the base house systems are fully operational. Most information on the game mechanics can be read about in the library in town.

Sorry for the long wait, we hope you all enjoy the core. As always, keep us notified on the bugs and issues.

8 comments:

  1. [chill] umm this taken years? to make how I mean I cant say I like it to many parts on the game Fuck up plus this had been over done demo not the same as this so some one cant make up there mind or loss data losing love for the game now if it will not get better I will no longer be a fan anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be nice! Those people are giving to you and others free stuff. If you want to spice up your tones then meve your fat virgin ass and give a donation, at least. You're in no position to answer in that tone to the creators.

      Delete
    2. dont listen to what this guy says i think its great. keep up the great work, it really pays off. :)

      Delete
    3. Are you old enough to be here? Where is your capitalization? Where is your sentence structure? Losing a fan that is utterly incoherent is no big loss.

      Delete
    4. [chill] they need to see if anyone from legendofkrystal.com or the forms on forum.fenoxo.com will join in and help make the game it may be the best way to get back to being as amazing as they where a long time ago

      Delete
  2. FYI: Played all the gender options in the game. Like the male option the most. I did not like how other genders were FORCED to have sex. Hopefully, other options will be available to get rid of the hobo wolf and not to share temporary residence with Mu'.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of YummyTiger...the anti-progress at least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete